Kilkenny People 23rd April 2010
Tuesday 26th October 2010 10:35am
Psychologists maintain that building a home can be one of the most stressful projects you will ever undertake. But why put yourself under that pressure when a highly qualified company like Paddy Raggett Homes can take care of EVERY aspect of the project and also do it for as little as €76,000!
Since the 1970s Paddy Raggett Homes have been building quality homes and extensions throughtout the South East in Kilkenny city and county, neighbouring Carlow, Tipperary, Laois and Kildare. "Every home is built with care and attention to every customer's needs, taste and personal style" explains Michael Raggett. Paddy Raggett Homes provide a One Stop Shop of services for anyone wishing to build a Once Off Home or Extension. Ask for their new brochure with full details of their excellent service.
The expert team at Paddy Raggett Homes will advise you on every aspect of the build for inception to completion. This includes house design, planning application, advice on the many different aspects relating to house construction and choosing the correct house design to meet both your needs and budget – a very important aspect in this day and age.
"The beauty of having a company like Paddy Raggett Homes assisting you from the early stages is that we can guide you through the difficult design stages," adds Derek Shelly. Wanting to put your stamp on your new home is all very well, but with the expert team from Paddy Raggett Homes assisting, you will have the expertise of a professional builder with years of experience who can guide you through the pitfalls and ensure that your home is built to the best possible standards.
Derek points out that the personal service from Paddy Raggett Homes includes an initial meeting where advice is offered, plans discussed and quotations given without obligation. "Whether your style is traditional, contemporary of just that little bit different our expert team can guide you through the full process of building your home, from the initial site inspection through to moving into your new home.
This will include:
* EASE – They take the stress out of the whole home building process. A programme of works will be agreed so you can be in your new home as soon as possible.
* QUALITY – They guarantee the highest quality workmanship, backed by a ten year structural Homebond guarantee.
* ONSITE SUPERVISION – They look after all the works, tradesmen, suppliers and other site-related works thus minimising the amount of your time spent on the build.
* PRICE – Early consultations with the Paddy Raggett Homes team will ensure that your home is designed to fully meet your needs and that your new home is built within budget.
* HEALTH & SAFETY – All Health and Safety requirements in relation to all staff constructors and all other personnel working on your home will be taken care of by Paddy Raggett Homes.
* SUSTAINABILITY & ENVIRONMENTAL – The expert team will advise you on how to achieve the highest possible energy rating – a great advantage in the valuation of your home. Paddy Raggett Homes also offer timber frame housing as an option and Energy Efficient homes, thus broadening all your options when building a new home.
The hallmarks of a Paddy Raggett Home are evident in the finished product as shown in the attention to detail, exceptional finished product and excellent customer relations. The company's success is measured by the positive feedback and lasting friendships they enjoy with their customers.
Welcome | Developments | About Us | Questions | Contact Us | Disclaimer
Paddy Raggett Homes Ltd. Registered Office: Grovine, Waterford Road, Co. Kilkenny. Registered in Ireland: Registered No. 207809
Paddy Raggett Homes (Thurles) Ltd. Registered Office: Grovine, Waterford Road, Co. Kilkenny. Registered in Ireland: Registered No. 277955