Kilkenny People 14th November 2008
Tuesday 26th October 2010 10:32am
Paddy Raggett Homes
A Paddy Raggett built home is the obvious choice for anyone who wants a unique dwelling, built according to their own individual taste and style, competitively priced and built to the highest standards.
For over 35 years Paddy Raggett Homes have provided top class services, whether carrying out modifications to existing designs or creating a new home following the customer's own specification. With Paddy Raggett Homes, people have the best of both worlds, with the opportunity to put their own stamp on the design of their house while still having the expertise of a professional builder with years of experience. It is this expertise and personal supervision of Paddy and Michael that ensures each home will be built to the best possible standards. Numerous examples of our workmanship can be seen in Kilkenny city and county and through the southeast. A personal service is provided to every prospective customer. Advice is offered, plans discussed and quotations given without any obligation. Every home is registered with HomeBond, providing a ten year structural guarantee.
When building with Paddy Raggett Homes there will be a pre-agreed timescale, usually 6-8 months from start to finish. There are many reasons why people should let Paddy Raggett Homes build your new home among them:
- Price – Competitively fixed price. The efficiency of a professional builder offers many savings and advantages over a direct labour built house.
- Expertise – Early consultations will ensure that your home is designed to fully meet your needs and within budget
- Ease – take the stress out of the whole home building process, a programme of works will be agreed so that you can be in your new home as soon as possible
- Quality – The highest quality is personally guaranteed, which is backed by a ten year structural HomeBond guarantee
- Onsite supervision – All works, tradesmen, and suppliers will be organised so you will only deal with us throughout the construction of your new home, thus minimising the amount of personal time spent on the build
- Health and Safety – Health and Safety requirements will be dealt with in relation to all staff, contractors, fencing and all others working on your home
- Sustainability and Environmental – Expert advice will be given in order to achieve the highest possible energy rating – a great advantage in the valuation of your home.
Welcome | Developments | About Us | Questions | Contact Us | Disclaimer
Paddy Raggett Homes Ltd. Registered Office: Grovine, Waterford Road, Co. Kilkenny. Registered in Ireland: Registered No. 207809
Paddy Raggett Homes (Thurles) Ltd. Registered Office: Grovine, Waterford Road, Co. Kilkenny. Registered in Ireland: Registered No. 277955